DSDC Senior Training & Development Instructor
Requisition ID 111131BR
Defense Strategic Debriefing Course (DSDC) Senior Instructor
The HUMINT Training-Joint Center of Excellence (HT-JCOE) trains U.S. Military and U.S. Government personnel in basic and advanced HUMINT collection operations, based on DoD requirements.
Serves as Senior Level Training and Development Instructor in the HUMINT Training-Joint Center of Excellence (HT-JCOE), Ft. Huachuca, AZ. Responsible for researching, developing, and disseminating in-depth Human Intelligence (HUMINT) debriefing techniques, tactics, and procedures, specifically as they apply to national-level strategic operations in a joint DoD environment. Research and development will be focused on all general tasks associated with debriefing, including immersive role-playing, platform instruction, and mentoring. Researches and develops new packages for role-play training scenarios, including generation of tailored grading criteria, background material, and other supporting documentation associated with the role. Prepares articles and special assessments as required, briefs senior leaders on potential threats and incidents.
Develops plans and milestones for the analysis, design, and development of courses of instruction. Responsible for the presentation and conduct of all related course training. Prepares lesson plans, training support materials, and tests. Instructs students on HUMINT skill-craft, and provides counseling to students to assist them in successful course completion. Serves as a DoD strategic-level HUMINT instructor, primarily through role-playing instruction focusing on the various components of debriefing, including interpersonal skills, communication, and writing. Prepares material in support of the instruction, including development of comprehensive, tailored role packages.
- 4+ years Strategic Debriefing Experience as a CERTIFIED Strategic Debriefer after completing and graduating from the U.S DoD Strategic Debriefing Course with two (2) years operation experience since 2010
- Active DoD Secret clearance on the 1st day of employment
- Practical knowledge of DoD strategic-level debriefing, including planning, execution, and review phases
- Ability to perform field debriefing operations and translate them into instructional classroom scenarios
- Familiarity with DoD regulations and procedures governing HUMINT operations, especially as applied to debriefing
- Practical knowledge of DA, DOD DIA and Joint training policies
- Knowledge of speaking dynamics, grammar, and ability to effectively deliver an oral presentation at the university level
- Skill in written communications is required to write training materials, doctrinal literature and correspondence
- Knowledgeable of operating automated Top Secret intelligence support systems
- Must be a graduate of the Defense Strategic Debriefer Course
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in lieu of education may be considered
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Secret - Current
Training & Development
Type Of Job
AZ - Ft. Huachuca
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.