Kforce's client, a large, growing company, is looking for a Disaster Recovery Advisor in Phoenix, AZ. With offices all over the globe and a product that people count on, it is crucial to have a solid disaster recovery plan. This is a visible position within a large organization that offers the opportunity for advancement.
The responsibilities will include:
* Develop a disaster recovery strategy and framework for critical applications
* Monitor and manage KPIs and reporting
* Work in partnership with various departments to develop and continuously enhance Business Impact Analysis and associated Business Continuity Plans, ensuring synchronization with Disaster Recovery and other dependencies
* Coordination of regular testing and exercising of Business Continuity Plans
* Manage the compliance exception process to track and report gaps, risks, compensating controls, and remediation strategies
* Coordinate recovery efforts during a 'real' disaster situation
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
* At least two (2) years of work experience related to Business Continuity Planning, Emergency Management or Crisis Response
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.