Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Applies experience with RMF, CNSSI 1253, NIST SP 800-53, and NISPOM.
- Applies experience with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker (SCC).
- Applies knowledge of Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs)Plan, schedule, and deliver customized cybersecurity training programs and materials for all organizational levels, technical topics, and other identified areas.
- Conduct the research necessary to develop or revise cybersecurity training courses, prepare the appropriate training material, and/or conduct formal classroom or virtual training courses and workshops.
- Design course materials and other documentation, such as handouts, manuals, and exercises. Prepare lesson plans, learning environment, and resources and ensure they support user needs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training and learning outcomes.
- Collect and analyze data to determine skill gaps in order to identify opportunities to enhance an existing training program.
- Maintain subject matter expertise to be able to provide instructional delivery and content development.
- Provides technical / management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Has domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
- Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
- May supervise others
Knowledge/experience in the following areas:
- Providing diverse Cybersecurity and IA services that enforce, comply with, and support the DoD and IC cybersecurity and IA security directives, policies and procedures.
- Cybersecurity and IA Policy development.
- Security technical assessment.
- Insider threat assessment.
- Security architecture development.
- Security engineering.
- Certification and accreditation.
- Security compliance (such as ICD 503 and ICD 705, and other relevant IC policies).
- IA training management to include audit, assessment, and reporting services.
- Computer Network Defense Service Provider (CNDSP) and inspection services.
- Vulnerability assessment and management.
- Metrics consolidation and reporting (to include the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) requirements).
- Computer network defense (CND) operations, monitoring, and analysis.
- Cybersecurity and IT systems and tools administration and maintenance.
- Incident response, tracking, and resolution.
- Cross-domain solutions support.
- Inter-agency coordination.
- PKI procedures and guidance.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.