Location: Fort Belvoir, Virginia, USA
Job Number: R0082846
Share job via:
Provide instruction and instructional assistance in forensic analysis, network intrusion investigations, and CI investigations in a cyber environment. Integrates online multimedia course instructional methods and prepares training materials in large and small group settings. Develops and delivers training related to digital forensics, cybersecurity and threat mitigation, network intrusions, log analysis, source operations in a cyber-environment, online open source research, and fundamentals of cyber security.
- 10+ years of experience with Army CI
- 5+ years of experience with cyber
- Ability to manage and assist with the daily operations of CI special agents assigned to a cyber program
- Active TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam
- BA or BS degree
- Completion of one of the following courses: Army – Counterintelligence Special Agent Course, 35L, 351L, or 35E Course
- Completion of one of the following courses: Counterintelligence-Cyber Special Agent training program, CI Senior Instructor/Trainer, or CI Cyber Special Agent Trainer
Completion of Cyber Crime Investigator Course and Certified by Defense Cyber Crime Center Cyber Training Academy
- BA or BS degree in a related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.