Job ID 00000213817
Location Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Company Boeing Aerospace Operations
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
BGS in Oklahoma City is searching for a C32/C40 Maintenance Technician to join the Customer Training Services team.
- Conducts analyses to evaluate customer technical training needs to determine appropriate training content, objectives and design.
- Oversees activities the development, delivery and evaluation of of Maintenance technical training.
- Establishes processes for identifying training content and evaluating training effectiveness.
- Uses specialized software technology to research, configure, maintain, update and develop new and existing ECO media and materials.
- Gathers data to support complete proposal development activities.
- Ensures accuracy and quality of training products.
- Coaches and develops others.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working on PAG (Presidential Air Group) military aircraft such as C40, C32 or VC-25
- Minimum of 3 years' experience do you have with Customer Training
- Experience working with large aircraft modification and /or maintenance
- Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.