Job ID 00000134551
Location Colorado Springs, Colorado
Company Boeing Aerospace Operations
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world.
Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking an Instructor Led Training Customer Specialist to support the GMD program at Colorado Springs, CO
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Conducts analyses to evaluate customer technical training needs to determine appropriate training content, objectives and design.
• Develops, conducts and evaluates effectiveness of technical training.
• Uses specialized software technology to research, configure, maintain, update and develop new and existing media and materials.
- Performs administrative functions of coordinating student course registration, compiles and maintains student attendance rosters, maintains historical course and student attendance data, processes visitor access requests, for commercial and government facilities, and as required, performs student welcome and escort duties.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Minimum 3 years previous experience evaluating customer technical training needs to determine appropriate training content, objectives, design.
• Minimum 3 years previous experience developing technical training
• Must be willing to travel domestically as required, possibly on short notice
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Previous GMD program experience is a plus
- Previous military training instruction is a plus.
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position requires an active US Current Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.