Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
CREW/EWO Instructor/Operator (AN)
CREW/EWO Instructor/Operator (AN)
PAE has a requirement for a CREW/EWO Instructor/Operator, with experience in Unified Land Operations, the various CREW & EWO electronic systems, and Mobility/C-IED instruction. This Instructor will conduct system trouble shooting, upgrading and patch configuration of CREW and EWO hardware. The Instructor will also enable OSS rotational units to maintain ASI proficiency for selected personnel. The Counter RC-IED Electronic Warfare Specialist course provides Soldiers with an overview of Electronic Warfare fundamentals and mission planning factors and includes comprehensive instruction on mounted and dismounted CREW systems, and the implementation of the CREW/EWO instructional programs and Training Support Packages (TSPs). Due to the US government required security clearance and travel requirements, the successful candidate must be a United States citizen, with proof of citizenship and a current U.S. passport.
The CREW/EWO Instructor/Operator will work directly under the supervision of the LIVE Training Site Lead, Camp Buehring, Kuwait. Primary duties include instructing CREW/EWO courses. Additionally, keeping lesson plans up to date, and ensuring all training devices statuses are accurately reported.
Standard work week will be six (6) days per week for up to eight (8) hours per day while at OCONUS work site(s), and a standard 40-hour work week while at CONUS work sites.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe workplace and ensuring that safety is the priority in the workplace.
- Comply with all Environmental Health & Safety and Quality Assurance requirements and goals. Provide information and materials to these divisions as necessary to ensure adequate and legal documentation. Participate in and enforce all mandatory training requirements; implements provision for Government-wide programs such as Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards, personnel and information security requirements.
- Plan, prepare and implement CREW/EWO training for unit trainers and OSS, OTH and transitional unit personnel.
- Ensure all CREW/EWO training is focused on defeating IED effects to increase unit survivability, refine SOPs and improve Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
- Provide CREW/EWO SME support to training units when requested.
- Maintain and record all training courses and participants for validation purposes.
- Advise the LIVE Training Site Lead on CREW/EWO and Blended training integration and support.
- Maintain currency on all aspects of CREW/EWO trends, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned in support of the in-country Program Management Team.
- 4 years’ experience in Unified Land Operations, Mobility and C-IED capabilities, and maneuver, Infantry and Engineer training.
- Extensive instructional and training background.
- Subject Matter Expertise on U.S. Military weapon systems, Infantry operations, maneuver and operations.
- Instructional experience at Military Center of Excellence (COE) or Battalion level.
- Knowledge of all weapons systems in an Armored Brigade Combat Team (ABCT).
- Possess knowledge and technical expertise in the use of all Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Adobe Acrobat products
- Demonstrated skills in the principles and techniques of military instruction.
- Able to work closely with other team members, Customers, and End Users.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Must currently possess at a minimum an interim Secret security clearance and be able to obtain/maintain an active/valid US Secret security clearance.
- Ability to multi-task, and interface on a regular basis with military leaders, managers and trainers.
- Self-starter with good organizational skills who can work both independently and as a member of an integrated team; excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to become an active and functioning member of a team.
- Ability to be innovative and be an agent for change.
- Expert communication skills to facilitate and disseminate information to a diverse group of customers.
- Must be willing to live and work in an austere desert environment.
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Common Access Card (CAC).
- Must have a valid driver’s license, able to obtain a US Government Motor Vehicle Operator’s License and Kuwait Driver’s License.
- US citizenship is required as this position needs an active/current DOD Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Must possess a US Passport with at least 2 years of remaining eligibility.
- Meet medical requirements for position as determined by a pre-employment medical screening & published CRC and USCENTCOM medical deployment standards.
- Previous experience working on a US government contract in Southwest Asia.
- NCO Advanced Course graduate or equivalent schooling.
- Sergeant First Class or above.
- Knowledge of military training methodologies.
- Anticipate requirements, and suggest, implement, and follow up on solutions.
- Knowledge of military protocols and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Training, Management, Business or a related field from an accredited institution and four (4) years’ work experience. Eight (8) years of additional equivalent work experience (12 total years) may be accepted in lieu of BA/BS education requirement.
Contractor personnel shall comply with all theater command policies, regulations, and General Orders. All tours are unaccompanied
Must have an ACTIVE/CURRENT U.S. SECRET Security Clearance
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PAE is a drug-free workplace.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.