Job #: R-00034404
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Schedule (FT/PT): Full Time
Travel Required: Yes, 50% of the time
Potential for Telework: No
Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI
Referral Eligibility: Eligible
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations.
Delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams, and units in support of CI
- Development and revise CI TSPs and familiarization and sustainment training, including individual to collective training materials and scenarios.
- There is a chance travel may be required, but it will not exceed 40%.
- Minimum 8 years of operational experience as an Army MOS 351L/35L in Army CI activities.
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Minimum of two years duty as a CI instructor, Graduate of one of the following courses: CFSO, MCC, ACICC, AFCIC, or other like service source handling course and/or actual experience in source handling.
- Demonstrated knowledge of CI both tactical and strategic operations, the CI Enterprise, CI Investigations and Force Protection, 2X Functions, and Asset Validation.
- Communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET).
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.