Location: Fort Campbell, Kentucky, USA
Job Number: R0086840
Provide timely research and analysis to current Global Unmanned Aircraft Systems threat to identify high-value gaps and develop innovative training solutions for an Army client and staff to counter these threats using a combination Electronic Warfare equipment and methodologies and mounted and dismounted Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) in garrison and field environments. Provide Counter-Unmanned Aircraft Systems (C-UAS) instruction and integration for military personnel conducting Home Station and Combat Training Center (CTC) exercises. Integrate, plan, synchronize, coordinate, and facilitate all live, virtual, constructive, and gaming C-UAS assets available for home station training using blended learning techniques.
- 8+ years of experience with the Military
- 3+ years of experience as a certified military instructor
- Experience with Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Experience with Electronic Warfare
- Active Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Ability to obtain Booz Allen-approved Certification training course as an instructor within 6 months of start date
- 5+ years of experience with military units
- Experience with being deployed in a combat or combat advisor role
- Experience with integrating live, virtual, constructive, and gaming warfighting training
- Experience as an Observer/Controller (OC)
- Experience with conducting After Action Reviews (AAR)
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.