In this role you will:
- Augment the 8A G6 Operations Division COMSEC team by assisting government personnel with providing training for each satellite TRADOC Army CAM Course and the MGC Course. These courses will be held at multiple locations throughout the Korean Theater of Operations (KTO).
- Provide instruction for the COMSEC Account Manager (CAM) and Management Client Course (MGC). This support shall entail providing instruction for each class a minimum of 8 times per year. The scope of this effort will depend on the future of the 8th Army COMSEC schoolhouse and the additional instructors the Government decides to support. As directed by the Government, the Contractor shall provide COMSEC training support, to include tasks listed below.
- Augment the 8A G6 Operations Division COMSEC team by assisting government personnel with providing training for each satellite TRADOC Army CAM Course and the MGC Course. These courses will be held at multiple locations throughout the KTO.
- The Contractor shall provide CAM Course instruction including safeguard and accountability of COMSEC materials; documenting reports; establishing, moving, and closing COMSEC accounts; threat and security awareness programs; COMSEC emergency procedures; COMSEC logistics and other duties performed by COMSEC Account Managements and Inspectors. This is a two-week course occurring at a minimum of 8 times per year. The Contractor shall include Course roster and certification results in the MSR.
- The Contractor shall provide MGC Course instruction including KMI architecture; Management Client; workstation hardware and related systems; system initialization and interface with other accounts; accounting and managing COMSEC material; order, generate, and distribute traditional and modern keys; conduct inventories, destroy keys, and perform other accounting procedures; and prepare and submit reports within the KMI hierarchy. This is a two-week course occurring at minimum of 8 times per year. The Contractor shall include Course roster and certification results in the MSR.
- The Contractor shall maintain COMSEC classroom and equipment including managing Windows accounts, restoring KMI accounts to a factory state, resetting tokens, and preparing student handouts and test material. In addition, the Contractor shall manage the control and inventory of classified COMSEC materials and equipment completing various reports, briefings, etc. as dictated by the CSLA or COMSEC Management Office-Korea.
- The Contractor shall participate in technical peer reviews including Program of Instruction (POI), training material, and Computer-Based Training products and shall provide feedback and comments to the Government Lead. Contractor shall also participate in the review and development of materials to use in future COMSEC courses.
- The Contractor shall assist in providing customer support including class scheduling, resolving equipment issues, assisting units or organizations with inquiries, questions, software upgrade procedures, and referrals to the customer support center.
- The Contractor shall coordinate and obtain DD Form 2501 (Courier Card) from their Facility Security Officer to courier media/material as required.
- The Contractor shall provide training on Secure Telephone Equipment (STE), vIPR phone, Simple Key Loader (SKL) administration, related ancillary operational COMSEC equipment, and Security Engineering support.
- The Contractor shall provide course and equipment maintenance IAW KMI Management Client Node Operational System Security Doctrine (KMI 5110) during non-podium periods including packing, transporting, security, copy/reproduction, and physical movement of equipment within the limits of twoman lift.
- The Contractor shall receive priorities of work to be accomplished from the 8A G6 COMSEC Team government representative identified by the COR.
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- Security Clearance Requirements: US Secret Clearance, Minimum Background Investigation of NACLC/Level T3.
- IT Certifications: DoD 8570.01-M/DoD 8140 IAT Level II certification.
- CAM/MGC Instructor certifications: CAM Course Certification, MGC Course Certification, Army Instructor Certification
- Education and Experience Requirements: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or closely related field. Bachelor Degree can be waived with four (4) continuous years performing COMSEC Training tasks.
- Experience Requirements: Two (2) of the last four (4) years performing COMSEC Training tasks.
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training—to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.