Design; update and deliver GEOINT course related material and instruction. Researches; monitors and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
1. Provides instruction on analysis and research for national security; infrastructure; technology; country; geographic area; biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares course related materials for the instruction of intelligence assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection; research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops; maintains and delivers course material to a formal classroom related to: geo-analytical procedures to meet mission requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Instructs students on collecting geospatial data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
5. Travel to deliver courses as required.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Geography or a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
Certifications in Course Instruction such as Basic Instructor's Training Courses; ACE Course Development and Delivery or similar training.
5 - 8 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
Able to deliver course materials and subject matter to a group of students in a formal classroom setting. Able to develop curriculum material in order to improve course delivery and experience. Able to perform in stressful environments.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#intelpractice #dpost #cjpost #ISDcj