Are you an experienced Science Teacher with leadership experience looking for a job in the UAE?
Worldteachers are working closely in partnership with the public schools in the UAE and their education reform programme. We are helping them recruit Cluster Manager Academic Advisors to teach in one of the following Emirates - Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain, Dubai and Abu Dhabi (including Al Ain and the Western region of the UAE).
The role of the Cluster Manager Academic Advisor is to support the Principal, Co-ordinators and Teachers to realise the vision of a new exciting educational programme in advanced sciences, through professional leadership and management of teaching and learning. The programme will prepare students to meet the entry requirements of the best Universities in the UAE and overseas.
Representatives from the school will be carrying out face to face interviews in the UK, US, and UAE. Please note that Skype interviews will not be conducted.
Minimum Job Requirements
- - Bachelor's Degree
- - A minimum of two years’ experience in a senior role within a school or college
- - A minimum of five years’ successful teaching experience in Science, Maths, or a related subject
- - Experience gained from more than one educational entity
- - Full driving licence would be an advantage
- - Total Salary is AED 27,000 per month which is the total figure paid and includes living allowances and rent.
Other benefits paid include flights and medical cover.
If you are interested in the opportunity to move to UAE, please apply TODAY.