Provide aviation instruction and simulator operation at the simulator sites. Aviation instruction shall include: instruction on all base and mission tasks IAW the appropriate Aircrew Training Manual (ATM), Apart academic evaluation topics as listed in the ATM, mission scenario development, instrument training/evaluation, crew coordination and collective training.ob duties for this position.
• Qualified as an Instructor Pilot in the UH-60 Blackhawk Aviation Trainer (BAT) aircraft simulator and an Instrument Examiner (IE) and Instructor/Operator (I/O), or have documented three years of experience as an Aviation Simulator I/O in the required aircraft device.
• Qualifications shall be made available to the COR upon request.
• Prior experience training or operating with Army Aviation (or Military Equivalent).
• Possible travel to other CONUS installations where simulators are fielded or deployed or where a unit is conducting extended training operations, such as New Equipment Training or Mobilization Training; or to the simulator’s original equipment manufacturer (OEM) facility to receive initial training.
• Periodically the transportable simulators may be moved to support training temporarily.
• The I/O will move with the simulator.
• May be required to enter into Temporary Duty (TDY) at another location to support required training.
• Travel required when assigned simulator is moved and used at a different location.
• Travel required in order to participate in Unit Fielding Training Programs (UFTP) with their assigned simulators