Brunel Energy Published: October 28, 2020
Use sound instructional principles to design, develop, and implement high-quality, engaging learning experiences including eLearning, mobile learning, video and blended learning.
Responsible for video production and post-production audio and video editing.
Continually research and appraise new technologies and platforms to enhance our eLearning capabilities
The Designer’s / Developer’s responsibilities will include Working closely with the Leads to produce eLearning modules in Articulate Storyline.
Familiarity with instructional design or UI/UX design is a plus for developing eLearning modules.
What you need to bring:
- 5+ years of instructional design qualifications with a strong level of technical and creative design knowledge;
- Demonstrated expertise with Articulate Storyline samples of work;
- Good visual design skills and the ability to storyboard;
- Passionate about creating great interactive learning;
- Must have expertise in interactions and animations, and the ability to write variables;
- Required Skills;
- Articulate Storyline;
- Microsoft Office;
- Preferred additional skills a plus;
- Articulate Rise;
- Articulate Review;
- Adobe After Effects;
- Audio editing;
- Adobe Audition;