The Aircraft Maintenance Advisor conducts training of maintenance personnel with focus on the skills, techniques, and procedures similar to those of a U.S. Army 15G UH-60M Helicopter Structural repairer.
- Conduct training (including classroom academics for Maintenance Management and hands-on demonstration) of maintenance personnel with focus on the skills of a U.S. Army 15G UH-60M Helicopter Structural repairer.
- Performs hands on demonstration and detailed explanation of maintenance tasks.
- Additionally, advises maintainers in UH-60M techniques and procedures.
- Provide UH-60M subject matter expert level advice and training to personnel on U.S. Army UH-60M techniques and procedures.
- Mentor and establish effective UH-60M related training, standardization, logistics, sustainment, ALSE, and maintenance programs.
- Train and mentor personnel on appropriate methods to continue these programs after mission completion.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have prior experience on UH-60M.
- Must have excellent technical skills and the ability to perform repairs and maintenance without assistance.
- Must possess the ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and regulations.
- Must be detail oriented, have a strong work ethic, and be capable of managing multiple tasks.
- Must be skilled at completing all required paperwork in an accurate, thorough, and timely manner.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Must be previously qualified as a school trained U.S. Army 15G UH-60M Aircraft Structural repairer.
- Must be qualified to perform maintenance on the UH-60M.
- Must have at least five (5) years’ experience conducting UH-60M maintenance.
- Must be able to conduct effective classroom and non-classroom formal and informal training.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
- Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screening; subsequent random screening per antidrug and alcohol misuse prevention program requirements.
- Must have a current passport and be able to obtain a CAC card.
- Work will primarily be performed in Taiwan.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
ARMA Aviation is an EEO/AAP employer.