Job #: R-00017803
Location: Reston, VA
Category: Technical Trainer
Schedule (FT/PT): Full Time
Travel Required: No
Potential for Telework: No
Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Referral Eligibility: Eligible
Agile/SAFe Technical Trainer (Senior) POLY REQUIRED
This role is will be a member of the Foundations Agile Team and perform Workforce Engagement activities in order to train other teams on best practices and use of DevSecOps tools and processes. This role is a critical role that drives a culture change to deliver IT services in an agile delivery model.
This role will involve being forward deployed to other implementation teams in order to assist with the adoption of DevSecOps best practices that have been developed by the Foundations Team. This individual is responsible for sitting alongside engineers and developers to guide them in using implemented tools to build and deploy their services frequently and consistently. This individual will also support public forums like Developers Conferences in order to demonstrate new capabilities as they are developed. The candidate will be responsible for developing and executing lesson plans and course agendas for implementation. The candidate will be responsible for course material updates. This role will be required to establish course materials and logistics (schedule and arranging space to conduct based classroom training).
- Experience operating in SAFe and Agile framework environments
- Experience with DevSecOps open source tools like GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience developing and updating training curriculum
- Ability to develop course materials to support training objectives
- An excellent communicator in both written and oral formats
- Previous experience briefing and/or present before groups of various sizes and knowledge base
- Ability to gauge participant understanding of materials and information, and able to make adjustments to further/ ensure participant comprehension in the event there are any difficulties course comprehension.
- Desired experience with communicating technical content to audiences of varying technical backgrounds
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- The position requires BS Degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Master and 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
- TS/SCI with Poly required for Position
- Preferred Qualifications
- List additional skills and experience that is “nice to have” but not required.
- \Safe Agilist Certification
- Scrum Alliance Scrum Master Certification
- Safe Agilist Certification
- Scrum Alliance Scrum Master Certification
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Technical Trainer2000IntelligenceLeidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.