Job Title: Agile Coach (onsite once allowed)
Job Location: Jersey, Tampa, Dallas and Boston (Locals only)
Mode of hire: Contract only
Interview Process: Phone followed by video interview
Job Overview: Our esteemed client is seeking an experienced Agile Coach who will share the load of 1:1 Coaching, Team Coaching, Training in a delivery process based on Agile principles and practices.
- 10+ years of work experience as a Developer, QA, Release Manager or any other role that promotes strong understanding of SDLC
- 6+ years of work experience promoting Agile methodologies and supporting tools
- 3 +years of experience as a hands on Scrum Master on a minimum of 5 different teams
- 2 + year of hand on Jira experience
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban Methodologies.
- Experience with Agile product and portfolio management.
- You will model the Scrum Master responsibilities as part of Coaching new teams
- You will share wins and struggles with other Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches, so everyone learns from each other
- You will coach team member who are currently wearing Scrum Master hats
- You will help teams implement/improve Agile development approaches
- You will act as a Facilitator running Release Planning Sessions and Retrospectives on a larger program level scale
- You will work with teams identify project risks and raise them immediately
- You will be responsible for removing impediments on team, as well as organizational level
- Remain at the leading-edge of Agile development practices and contribute to their spreading across the organization