- Strong Aegis technical and operations background as a SPY Radar Technician and Radar Set Controller (RSC)
- Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) Operations experience
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully interface with customers
- Demonstrated ability to work in the team environment and individual
- This position requires an active Secret clearance to be considered.
- Naval Training Environment experience
- Master Training Specialist
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: ESS6500 RMSRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Product SupportClearance Level: SecretType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: noWork Schedule: TEMPO: 5X8 - 5 days/wk 8 hrs/day (Flex & Rigid)Shift: First